Your beeline to important oral health information
pH Testing Kit
Learn how to measure the acidity level in your mouth. Kit contains
15 feet of pH testing paper for approximately 150 uses and instructions
to determine your mouth’s pH level.
|“A whole new way to protect our
teeth.” We tested our salivary pH after a long training
session and found it very acidic. Just a couple of Zellies
put us back into the safe zone. It is a whole new way to
protect our teeth."
- Athletic Coaches
Instructions for using pH litmus testing paper
Open the pH litmus testing paper from its foil wrapper and replace
the roll in its plastic container and save the color chart for measurements.
Test your natural pH before you eat
or drink anything
1. Tear off about an inch of the paper from the roll.
2. Spit some saliva into a spoon.
3. Dip the litmus paper into the liquid.
4. Take note of the color that the paper turns
Measure your mouth acidity at different times of the day.
View a list of risk factors for mouth
Test your xylitol pH
1. Eat a Zellies mint, Zellies chewing gum or granular
2. Let the “juice” bathe your teeth and “swish” it around.
3. Now spit into a spoon.
4. Dip the litmus paper into the liquid.
5. If the testing paper is colored blue or purple it shows that
you have a safe and alkaline mouth. At this pH level your teeth
will be hardening and harmful bacteria will be reduced.
Xylitol is extracted from natural fruit and vegetable fibers.
Zellies gum, mints or granular xylitol should instantly make your
mouth alkaline. The more acidic your mouth, the more xylitol you